The British-originated total constructive solution provider, Fosroc, is one of global companies to offer
bespoke construction solutions to construction industry for many years, so please refer to our web-site
(www.fosroc.com) to obtain more information about us.
Please see our job offer with the related conditions.
1. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Customer Management (All Korean E&C firms)
- Customer Meeting with issuing English report
- Monthly report of KIPT in English
- Coordinating all Korean international projects
- Admin. support
2. Required qualification
- Fluent English & Korean users
- Academic ability: Bachelor or Master degree
- Major: Architecture Engineering / Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering related to construction
- Fresh graduate / Experienced person
3. Additional information
- Nationality: Open to All
- Permanent job
- Sex: Male / (Preference to) Female
- Annual salary: Negotiable btw USD 40,000~50,000/year based on candidate’s capability
- Required. Doc.: CV with other doc. to prove candidate’s capability
- Application deadline: 30 Nov. 2019
- Contact info.: Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you as the newest member of our team.
Lawrence Yun / Head of Korean International Project Team.
Global Product Segment Manager